Bondi History Tours
Take a walk down Bondi’s memory lane into a world of forgotten locations, colourful characters and spellbinding stories of the past. Your informative guide is local history buff and former Bondi Lifeguard, Lawrie Williams. He will take you to places you never knew existed and he will bring Bondi’s history to life in an experience you will not forget.
Example Itinerary :
- Indigenous Australian sacred carvings
- Bondi Pavilion and its hidden treasures
- “Mermaid Rock” at Nth Bondi
- The unknown “3rd” Bondi Surf Club
- Sydney 2000 Olympics at Bondi
- Bondi at War
- Bondi Venues – From the dance halls of the 1920’s to the pubs of today.
Includes Coffee or Tea and an order from the take-away menu at Chapter One Bondi
$50 per person
Call or Email us to find out more